Netflix provides a personalized subscription service that allows its members to access movies and TV shows streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices ("Netflix ready devices"). You can use Netflix eGift Cards to pay for a Netflix subscription or to give as a gift to friends, family, teachers, and more. You can purchase a Netflix eGift Card, and apply the code therein to your new or existing Netflix account. Netflix will deduct the appropriate amount from your eGift card balance based on the plan you've chosen.
Terms and Conditions:
- You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the Netflix service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
- This Voucher will be delivered to your registered email address within 1-3 working days.
- If you already have a Netflix account, you can enter this code by selecting the Redeem gift card or promo code from your Account page. The balance of your gift card will be added to your account and your next payment will be taken from the gift card balance.
- Your Netflix membership will continue until terminated. To use the Netflix service you must have Internet access and a Netflix ready device, and provide one or more Payment Methods.
- This Voucher is valid 12 months from the purchase date.
- This Voucher does not accept cashbacks, refunds or returns.